samedi 28 août 2010

First Week

Well I've made it through my first week at post. Can't say that I've made too much progress on my house but I am very excited and proud that I got one major job completed - getting screens installed on all the windows. Really a lot more work than you think - and I don't mean the installing (because I didn't do that) but I mean finding someone and finding the screens and working with the person to get it all figured out. Also quite expensive. But it's over and done - screens are on all the windows and yet I still have bugs in my house but that's inevitable. At least it's just not as many bugs now.

Next big project - getting the walls painted. Unfortunately I don't forsee this happening for a while so in the mean time I am working on at least cleaning the walls. Which I have done the hallway - that took only about a good 6 hours. Yep. A lot more work than you think.
Home Sweet Home



So question for that day - if there are used sheets on your bed and they have been there for so long that they have started to grow mold and then you hand wash them - are they okay to use? Thoughts?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire